Verus™ 850 Premium Efficiency Pumps with Constant Flow Technology
We know that Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) programming can be challenging, time-consuming and error-prone... That’s why we’ve removed the guesswork; enabling customers to easily upgrade to a proven solution for off-the-shelf control using Constant Flow Technology. The Verus with Constant Flow Technology is available in a range of configurations to suit the needs of various applications. Verus with Constant Flow Technology is offered as a plug-and-play kit consisting of a robust, aquaculture-duty Verus pump; paired with a heavy-duty outdoor-rated (IP55) variable frequency drive.
Please refer to the table below to select the model that meets the needs of your application.
THREE EASY STEPS:
1. Choose HP 2. Select Voltage 3. Choose Plumbing Size
The pump and drive are delivered to you pre-programmed and ready-to-install with an included flow meter for ease-of-installation and minimal setup time.
Unlike conventional pumps that require manual valve adjustments the Verus with Constant Flow Technology is an integrated system that self adjusts to deliver the user’s established flow rate, even as system conditions change.
• Verus 850 Premium Efficiency Pump
• Saltwater rated, all-plastic construction
• 3 Phase TEFC motor
• Closed-coupled for quiet, stable flow operation
• Lightweight for easy installation
• 6” suction port and 4” discharge port
• Optional strainer pot available
• Outdoor-rated (IP55) pre-programmed variable frequency drive
• Industrial-grade flow meter
•Operates with identical performance on 50hz or 60hz input electrical power
•200-240V +/-10%, 50/60HZ
•380-480V +/-10%, 50/60HZ.
A range of speeds are displayed below to demonstrate the potential capacity of the Verus with CFT due to its ability to self adjust to a user-defined flow rate.