- Enter flowrate delivered by the pump (gallons per minute).
- Enter the total horizontal pipe length (feet) for your system.
- Select nominal pipe diameter (inches) using the pull-down menu.
- Enter total pumping lift or height (feet) water is pumped vertically.
- Enter any misc. head loss (filters, heater, chiller, skimmer, UV, etc.).
- Enter the number of pipe fittings (elbows, tees).�
- Click the update button to calculate total losses for the system.
- Select a pump based on flowrate and total head loss requirements.
For additional information please see the AES Master Catalog or call our Tech Support Line at 407-598-1401.