Verus™ 850 Premium Efficiency Aquaculture Duty Pumps
Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems Verus™ 850 pump provides extraordinary electrical and hydraulic efficiency that delivers premium performance and low electrical costs. Their impellers are manufactured for true breakthrough performance, allowing for lower loads and longer motor life. A non-corrosive, thermoplastic construction equipped with saltwater-rated stainless steel internal fasteners and a highly robust mechanical seal make this the ideal pump for commercial aquaculture and other heavy-duty applications. Thanks to its light overall weight for its size; one-man installation is possible.
Available in ratings with flow rates up to 800 gpm, and from 3 to 15 hp. Verus pumps are equipped with continuous-duty, NEMA-rated premium efficiency motors. The new Verus 3-phase pumps with TEFC motors feature heavy-duty sealed bearings and an ultra-strong aluminum fan for superior cooling. The TEFC models are an ideal choice for installations prone to coastal elements and harsh environments. The Verus pump is available with or without a modular strainer pot, for maximum flexibility in a wide range of field applications. Strainer pot sold separately. UL and cUL approved. One-year warranty.
- NEW TEFC motor available in three-phase only.
- TEFC motors are IP55 rated for wet locations and harsh conditions
- Closed-coupled for quiet operation and stable flow rate.
- Self-priming when equipped with optional strainer pot.
- ANSI-certified flange port design: 6” suction and 4” discharge. (Flange kit sold separately)
- Closed impeller for long life and durability
- UL778 listing (for aquaculture). Not certified for use on swimming pools.
- Verus 850 with TEFC Product Sheet
- Verus 850 with TEFC Product Sheet EU
- Verus 850 with TEFC Product Sheet Spanish
- Verus Architectural Drawings PDF
- Verus Architectural Drawings DXF
- Verus without Strainer Pot Architectural Drawings PDF
- Verus without Strainer Pot Architectural Drawings DXF
- Verus without Strainer Pot Architectural Drawings DWG