Stenner Single Head Adjustable Output Peristaltic Metering Pumps
Stenner Classic 45 & 85 Series Single Head Adjustable Output Peristaltic Metering Pumps are widely used in the commercial aquaculture industry for dosing and sampling. These pumps are particularly useful in aquaculture applications because the fluid being pumped is not in contact with moving parts, as it runs through a food grade pump tube and they are self-priming up to 25 feet. External adjustable dial ring on feed rate control; 20:1 turndown, 2.5% increments. These pumps are extremely reliable and robust. 1/30 HP, shaded pole, class B motor. The pumps work well for fluid transfer, sampling or injecting a variety of solutions. These aquaculture-duty pumps are designed with a patent pending quick release pump head for easy and fast tube replacement; no tools required! The flexible #5 Santoprene™ pump tube is manufactured with single piece construction in which the tube fitting is over molded to the tube material for a stronger connection. Maximum suction lift is 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical lift, based on water. Maximum operating temperature is 125 ͦF (52 ͦC). Includes 6’ power cord with 3-prong plug (CE plug on 240V 50Hz cord), one 20 foot roll of white suction/discharge tubing ¼” OD, one weighted suction line strainer ¼”, one injection fitting, three connecting nuts ¼”, three ferrules ¼”, one additional pump tube, two additional latches, one mounting bracket and one manual. UL Listed, CSA and CE Certified. One-year pump warranty.
CLICK HERE for Stenner Peristaltic Pump Replacement Parts and Accessories.
The pump tube is the workhorse of the pump and requires scheduled replacement according to the needs of the individual application. See Stenner Peristaltic Pump Replacement Parts and Accessories.
• Robust design for continuous duty applications
• Flow rates from 2.5 to 85 GPD @ 60Hz
• 3-point roller design assists in anti-siphon protection
• Patent Pending QuickPro® Pump head design provides fast tube replacement without tools
• Self-priming against maximum working pressure, foot valve not required
• Pump does not lose prime or vapor lock
• Pumps off-gassing solutions and can run dry
• Output volume is not affected by back pressure
• Easy to change pump tube; lubrication is not required