Request a quote
Peristaltic pumps are widely used in the commercial aquaculture industry for dosing and sampling.
These pumps are particularly useful in aquaculture applications because the fluid being pumped is
not in contact with moving parts, as it runs through a food grade pump tube. Stenner Peristaltic pumps are extremely reliable and robust. Have a question about how to implement a peristaltic pump in an aquaculture application? The team of experts at Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems is standing by to provide advice and support! These Stenner Peristaltic pumps offer a totally enclosed design with a brushed motor. The pumps work well for fluid transfer, sampling or injecting a variety of solutions. These aquaculture-duty pumps are designed with a patented quick release pump head for easy and fast tube replacement without tools. The flexible pump tubes are manufactured with single piece construction in which the tube fitting is over molded to the tube material for a stronger connection. These pumps are optionally wall-mountable. Contact the team at Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems today to discuss your application utilizing these high-quality peristaltic pumps.
• Fast and easy tube replacement with patented quick release pump head.
• Solid one piece tube construction for strong connection.
• Wall-Mount Option using accessory bracket, available separately.
• Solution is not in contact with moving parts and runs through a food grade pump tube.
• Pump head requires no valves, allows for easy maintenance.
• Self-priming against maximum working pressure, foot valve not required.
• Pump does not lose prime or vapor lock.
• Pumps off-gassing solutions and can run dry.
• Output volume is not affected by back pressure.