Models PM40–PM43 represent the latest in state-of-the-art design for plastic magnetic drive pumps. These pumps are an excellent choice for various aquaculture and aquarium applications. They are very efficient, extremely quiet and transfer minimal motor heat to the water. This line of pumps has been engineered to withstand the most severe operating conditions. Pump-ends are manufactured with corrosion resistant, glass-filled thermoplastics (polypropylene). These products carry our full one-year warranty.
• Engineered to meet the most severe operating conditions
• Split Volute Pump Casing design to improve overall efficiency
• Patented self-radiating structure
• Feature standard NEMA frame motors for easy install
• NPT Threaded Male Ports: 1” (25.4 mm) & 11/2” (38.1 mm)
• Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors
• 60 Hz