Request a quote
The EC300A handheld conductivity instrument is part of the EcoSense® family of products. The EC300A offers convenient conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, total dissolved solids, and temperature with a super-stable, four-electrode conductivity cell for true field applications.
Note: With a one-year instrument and electrode warranty, the EC30A will fit your needs for an easy-to-use conductivity, TDS and temperature instrument.
The EC30A measures conductivity, TDS and temperature with the following features:
• IP-67 waterproof housing
• 1-year instrument warranty
• Automatic temperature compensation
• User-replaceable electrodes
• 1- or 2-point calibration
• Clear, easy-to-read display with on-screen instructions
• Selectable units of measure for conductivity, TDS and temp
• Selectable or auto-ranging for conductivity or TDS
• "Hold" feature locks readings on display
• >200 hour battery life; low battery indicator
• Last calibration GLP record