Request a quote
Enkamat® Poly (PF12/PF13)
- Polyethylene fibers can be used to construct DLS media for biofiltration, for soil erosion control, splash control, etc.
- PF12 has 0.025 diameter fibers bonded to a felt underlay. PF13 has 0.030 diameter fibers and is 1 thick
- Not UV-resistant
Disposable Filter Media (PF8)
- Fine polyester fiber material offers high quality at a low price
- It will sustain one or two cleanings before disposal
- With no fire retardants or dyes, it is safe for fish
- A matrix of semirigid nylon monofilaments fused at their intersections
- The best reusable egg-laying material
- Useful for filter media support, biofiltration material, soil erosion control, etc.
- PF4 has 0.020” dia. fibers, PF5 has 0.025” dia. fibers
- PF3 filter material features polyester fibers heavily coated with activated carbon
- Provides an ideal mechanical, chemical and biological filtering media
- A fine pore material suitable for clear water applications.