Request a quote
Commercial U-Shaped Stainless Steel
SUS Series SafeGUARD UV Systems provide reliable protection against harmful waterborne pathogens. The vessels feature an electropolish finish for improved corrosion resistance ideal for freshwater applications. Each unit is equipped with sensor ports for system monitoring. The "U" style UV vessel allows for space-saving horizontal mounting. SUS Series SafeGUARD UV Systems feature single-end glassware assembly that allows for easy access to high-quality Almalgam UV lamps. The remote thermoplastic power supply enclosures are weather-tight, 508 UL listed, NEMA 12 or NEMA 4X to protect from water damage. A Basic Control package is standard, PLC packages are optional. Available in sizes to treat up to 1,839 GPM/6,961 LPM.
• Reduces microorganisms through ultraviolet light.
• Basic Control Package included (optional PLC package shown). See pg. 139 for additional info.
• Control Package available with NEMA12 or NEMA4X enclosure.
• Enhanced, state-of-the-art electronic ballast ensures optimal UV-C output and maximum useful-lamp-life.
• Compact footprint: reduces required operating space.
• 316L Stainless Steel vessel*1 with an electropolish finish for improved corrosion resistance.
• Perform internal inspections and cleanings conveniently with access from a removable face-plate.
• Single-End UV lamp and quartz sleeve access for easy servicing.
• Watertight design protects all electrical hardware from water damage.
• Highest-Quality American-Made Low-Pressure Amalgam UV lamps*2 offer 12,000 hours of continuous operation (80% efficient after 12,000 hours).
• Power Supply is 50/60 Hz capable.
• 20-foot lamp cables.
*EPA Est. No.: 091668-FL-001
* 1 Limited 3 Year Warranty
* 2 90-day warranty on all lamps
* 3 UV Vessel Dimensions: A = Length of UV Vessel, B = Diameter of UV Vessel, C = Clearance needed for Quartz Sleeve Removal
* 4 Calculated using UVT factors of 90% transmittance and UV lamps at the end of their useful lamp life.
Note: All models are weather-tight and 508A UL Listed.
Note: Fluence (UV Dose) calculated using UVT factors of 90%T and UV lamps at the end of their useful lamp life (12,000-hours).