Washable polyester for repeated use. Measured by the yard (91.4 cm).
Enkamat® Poly (PF12/PF13)
• Polyethylene fibers can be used to construct DLS media for biofiltration, for soil erosion control, splash control, etc.
• PF12 has 0.025” diameter fibers bonded to a felt underlay. PF13 has 0.030” diameter fibers and is 1” thick
• Not UV-resistant
Disposable Filter Media (PF8)
• Fine polyester fiber material offers high quality at a low price
• It will sustain one or two cleanings before disposal
• With no fire retardants or dyes, it is safe for fish
Enkamat ® Nylon (PF4/PF5)
• A matrix of semirigid nylon monofilaments fused at their intersections
• The best reusable egg-laying material
• Useful for filter media support, biofiltration material, soil erosion control, etc.
• PF4has 0.020” dia. fibers, PF5has 0.025” dia. fibers
Carbon Filter Material (PF3)
• PF3 filter material features polyester fibers heavily coated with activated carbon
• Provides an ideal mechanical, chemical and biological filtering media
• A fine pore material suitable for clear water applications