Request a quote
Sea Pen Oxygenation System Overview
The Pentair Sea Pen Oxygenation System is a flexible and robust dissolved oxygen management platform. A unique pod-based approach allows the flow of compressed oxygen to be controlled and balanced throughout each sea pen site. Each pod can be strategically placed throughout the pen at specific depths to compensate for conditions and optimize dissolution. The system can accommodate any number of sea pens at any one site with no limit on flowmeter panels or diffuser assemblies.
The main reason for the oxygenation system on a sea pen site is to increase the dissolved oxygen (D.O.) content the fish will encounter. The side benefits of increased D.O., are shortened harvesting cycles, improved feed conversion rates, or continuous feeding during low D.O. events. The peace of mind, knowing a remote sea pen site can deal with an emergency oxygen situation, is also beneficial. Each platform will still receive the same flow of oxygen, regardless of the movements of the other platforms.
• Parasite treatment
• Reduce harvesting cycles
• Continuous feeding during low D.O. events
• Oxygenation before havest/stimulate fish to feed (Improve feed conversion ratio)
Features & Benefits
• Micro-bubble oxygen clouds for efficiencies up to 80% oxygen dissolution
• Complete oxygen generator/manifold packages
• Lightweight galvanized frames are easily deployed and removed
• GenSet and oxygen generator monitoring system offers full oxygen control via stationary probes
• Protrusion free design does not snag or tear nets
• Stand-alone flowmeter panels/manifolds, on-off capability without removal from pens
CALL FOR SYSTEM CONFIGURATION, INFORMATION, AND PRICING. MORE INFORMATION ALSO AVAILABLE AT PENTAIRAES.COM/SEA-PEN