Zeigler® Zebrafish Diet, 1-lb Bag
Zeigler Adult Zebrafish Diet is a nutritionally complete diet for Zebrafish reared in the laboratory. It is specially formulated to promote healthy fin and tissue development and has demonstrated increased fecundity in laboratory conditions. The diet utilizes highly digestible ingredients which minimizes excrered waste thereby helping to maintain good water quality.
• Has demonstrated increased embryo production under laboratory conditions
• Includes Carotenoid Piements to enhance sexual dichromatism
• Contains Stabilized Vit C and Brewers Yeast to promote healthy fin and tissue development
• Formulated for low phosphorous effluent in water
• Irradiated, resealable bag to ensure shelf stability
• Manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 guidelines to ensure consistent, high quality
*Slow-sinking pellet (1mm)*
Zeigle Adult Zebrafish Diet should be fed 2-3 times daily, adding the amount of food to each tank that can be consumed within 5 minutes. No supplementation is necessary for long term maintenance of healthy zebrafish in the laboratory.
Fish Meal, Com Gluten Meal, F*h Oil, Blood Flour, SoyF lour, Wheat Flour, Liquid Fish Solubles,Brewers DriedYeast, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Propionate,Yeas Culture, Vitamin A Acetate,Vitamin D3 Supplement, d-l Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulffte Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate,S odium Selenite,L -Ascorbyl-2-Polyphospha (source of Vitamin C), Ethoxyquin, Canthaxanthin.*International Customers: Please reach out to the contact center directly for assistance when ordering this item.