Request a quote
Models include an in-line, sealed watertight power supply for wet applications.
• Housing Material: Heavy-Wall UV Resistant High-Density Polymer
• Housing Size: Refer to Chart Below (UV Vessel Dimensions)
• Housing Pressure (Max.): 20 psi / 1.378 bar
• Housing Inlet/Outlet Port Size: 2” Union
• UV Lamp(s): Low-Pressure High-Output, T6-style
Note: Fluence (UV Dose) calculated using UVT factors of 90%T and UV lamps at the end of their useful lamp life (12,000-hours).
- Great but lack of mounting brackets Review by SPAT
Like the unit, easy installation of quartz and UV tube - shame about the lack of suitably sized mounting brackets, spoils what would be otherwise a great turn-key solution. Would also like option for a UV lamp operation timer - record hours.
(Posted on 5/22/2016)
- Excellent results, highly recommended for koi ponds Review by Alan
I have used these on koi ponds for several years. In Canada our hot summers last from June to September. One of these units with the 80 watt HO bulb will keep the water clear on a heavily stocked koi pond for at least two seasons. It is not uncommon to run the same bulb for 3 seasons and obtain satisfactory water clarity.
(Posted on 3/29/2016)
- love it Review by BARBARA
Easy to change out lamps. Readily available parts.
(Posted on 5/17/2015)