Request a quote
Commercial L-Vessel Polymer
SLP Series SafeGUARD UV Systems feature a robust Schedule-80 Modified PVC plastic construction that is ideal for corrosive saltwater environments. SLP vessels are NSF-50 Certified for operating pressures up to 100 PSI, outperforming comparable polypropylene and HDPE models. The efficient operational design ensures proper hydraulic mixing takes place inside the UV vessel. This optimizes UV light intensity distribution throughout the lamp field for reliable fluence (UV does) delivery. All at a cost savings of up to 50% when compared to 316 stainless steel models. SLP Series SafeGUARD UV Systems feature single-end glassware assembly that allows for easy access to high-quality Amalgam UV lamps. The remote thermoplastic power supply enclosures are weather-tight, 508 UL listed, NEMA 12 or NEMA 4X to protect from water damage. A Basic Control package is standard, PLC packages are optional. Available in sizes to treat up to 2,544 GPM/9,630 LPM.
• Reduces microorganisms through ultraviolet light.
• Basic Control Package included (optional PLC package shown). See pg. 139 for additional info.
• Control Package available with NEMA12 or NEMA4X enclosure.
• Enhanced, state-of-the-art electronic ballast ensures optimal UV-C output and maximum useful-lamp-life.
• Compact footprint: reduces required operating space.
• Schedule-80 Modified PVC*1 plastic construction is NSF-50 Certified for pressures higher than comparable polypropylene and HDPE models.
• Single-End UV lamp and quartz sleeve access for easy servicing.
• Watertight design protects all electrical hardware from water damage.
• Highest-Quality American-Made Low-Pressure Amalgam UV lamps*2 offer 12,000 hours of continuous operation (80% efficient after 12,000 hours).
• Saltwater compatible.
• Power Supply is 50/60 Hz capable.
• 20-foot lamp cables.
EPA Est. No.: 091668-FL-001
* 1 Limited 3 Year Warranty
* 2 90-day warranty on all lamps
* 3 UV Vessel Dimensions: A = Length of UV Vessel, B = Diameter of UV Vessel, C = Clearance needed for Quartz Sleeve Removal.
* 4 Calculated using UVT factors of 90% transmittance and UV lamps at the end of their useful lamp life.
Note: All models are weather-tight and 508A UL Listed.
Note: Fluence (UV Dose) calculated using UVT factors of 90%T and UV lamps at the end of their useful lamp life (12,000-hours).