Request a quote
The Point Four Optical Dissolved Oxygen (ODO) sensor is designed to be resilient and reliable even in the harshest environments. Constructed with a robust probe body, the optical sensing element provides accurate, reliable and stable readings for long term deployment with little maintenance needed. The Point Four ODO probe utilizes a tough, scratch resistant silicon sensing cap that extends the reliability of the sensor under adverse conditions. Additionally, the design of the ODO sensor eliminates the need for electrolyte and membranes which can easily be damaged or require frequent cleaning and servicing. The Point Four ODO probe lasts for up to one year under normal operating conditions before the ODO sensor cap needs to be exchanged or recalibrating is needed.
- • Fast and easy maintenance with no regular calibration needed.
- • Rugged sensor cap instead of fragile membrane.
- • Electrolyte free; no risk of leakage.
- • Error free servicing.
- • No need for intensive calibration with mishandling risks.
- • No oxygen consumption, stirring or flow control needed.
- • Not affected by H2S or CO2.
- • Compatible with difficult applications.
- • No electrolyte means no risk of leakage or precipitation and no difficult servicing.