Point Four™ Micro Bubble Diffusers (MBD)
The original ... since 1988
These aquaculture-duty diffusers are among the most efficient diffusers available, allowing you to increase yield while controlling the cost of expensive gases. Made from premium materials and subject to rigorous testing, Micro Bubble Diffusers provide the kind of performance and reliability our reputation is built on.
Point Four diffusers use a specially developed, ultra fine pore ceramic plate that produces a cloud of extremely fine bubbles of approximately 100–500 microns; far superior to airstones, porous hose or membrane type designs. The flat plate design ensures uniform bubbles across the entire surface and minimizes bubble coalescence to achieve an absorption rate in excess of 80%, depending on depth and flowrate. Bubbling Pressure is 25 to 35 psi. (1.7 to 2.4 bar).
Applications for micro-bubble diffusers include pure gas applications (pure oxygen, carbon dioxide), high-density hauling, holding/growout tanks and emergency aeration.
• One of the most efficient diffusers available
• Robust construction—ceramic plates set in a rigid aluminum base with solidbrass connection fittings
• Easy to install and use—trouble-free operation
• Flexible, modular design lets you easily add or subtract diffusers as your needs change
• Simple ceramic plate maintenance - provides reliable bubbling performance