Request a quote
PCI is a manufacturer of on-site oxygen generation systems using a proprietary reversible blower Vacuum Swing Absorption (VSA) technology. The Deployable Oxygen Concentration System (DOCS) uses half the power of equivalent Pressure Swing Absorption (PSA) systems, and also offers a significant reduction in footprint. The superior turndown and load following characteristics of this reliable industrial oxygen concentrator further enhance the energy efficiencies not provided by PSAs.
Advantages of the PCI Deployable Oxygen Concentration System:
• Uses an oilless blower.
• Lower operating pressure minimizes the potential for water condensation.
• Not as susceptible to humid environments.
• Single-bed process eliminates all process valves and required manifolds.
• Low operating pressure minimizes sieve dusting because the pressure swing is an order of magnitude lower.
• VSA adsorber vessel has a much longer service life than PSA vessels.
• Shows significantly less degradation of performance at high altitudes.
• Needs no feed air compressor (> 50% saving vs. conventional systems)
• Meets the USP 93% standard and can be as high as 95%.
• Turnkey integrated solution—no need to size and source air compressors, dryer systems and product or feed buffer tanks.