Request a quote
The Commander system provides fish farmers with state-of-the-art solutions to maximize security and efficiency. The modular design allows you to start with what you need and add components later, ensuring that you extend the system’s life and take advantage of new technology. With extensive data logging functions that enable the fish to be monitored from egg to table, Commander is a complete measurement, monitoring and control system that will meet the demands of your farm for many years to come.
The Commander can control any water quality parameter that can be measured and controlled, including the ever-important dissolved oxygen. Precise oxygen control means better feed utilization and, in most cases, less oxygen consumption. Not only can you eliminate spillage, but you can also use the extensive data logging functions to enable you to fine-tune your operation. This will result in optimal feed use and—most importantly—healthier fish.
The Commander’s oxygen probe has a nearly unbreakable membrane, fast response time and an exceptionally long life. It measures D.O. in mg/L, % saturation and temperature, and is not cross-sensitive to carbon dioxide. It has barometric pressure compensation and automatic calibration. Commander’s advanced controller functions, including PID regulation, provide an unprecedented precision of stability for important water quality parameters.
A new concept for measurement and control:
• Unsurpassed overview and security.
• Easy to optimize operation–both of daily production and strategic operation.
• Add measurement and control anywhere, any time just plug a new unit into the data link.
• Access the system from anywhere! If you’re in the field just connect a PC to the data link - If you’re in the office just use the nearest PC - If you ‘re farther away use the internet.
• Only a single data cable for all signals right up to the point of measurement.
• Radio link for even more freedom and flexibility and it can run on solar cells.
• Range of units for easy system construction just add a unit for more measurement and control.
• Easy integration with other systems link measurement and control with other functions - feeding - illumination etc.