NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
VERUS 850 EFFICIENCY PUMP WITH CONSTANT FLOW TECHNOLOGY™
We know that Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) programming can be challenging, time-consuming and error-prone...
That’s why we’ve removed the guesswork; enabling customers to easily upgrade to a proven solution for off-the-shelf control using Constant Flow Technology. Verus with Constant Flow Technology is available in a range of configurations to suit the needs of various applications. Verus with Constant Flow Technology is offered as a plug-and-play kit consisting of a robust, aquaculture-duty Verus pump; paired with a heavy-duty outdoor-rated (IP55) variable frequency drive, and a flow meter.
The pump and drive are delivered to you pre-programmed providing easy installation with minimal setup time.
Unlike conventional pumps that require manual valve adjustments, Verus with Constant Flow Technology is an integrated system that self adjusts to deliver the user’s established flow rate, even as system conditions change.
• Verus 850 Premium Efficiency Pump
• Saltwater rated, all-plastic construction
• 3 Phase TEFC motor
• Closed-coupled for quiet, stable flow operation
• Lightweight for easy installation
• 6” suction port and 4” discharge port
• Optional strainer pot and flanges are available
• Outdoor-rated (IP55) pre-programmed variable frequency drive
• Industrial-grade flow meter
A range of speeds are displayed below to demonstrate the potential capacity of the Verus with CFT due to its ability to self adjust to a user-defined flow rate.