Introducing the new models of the TAURUS™ 110 ENERGY-EFFICIENT AQUACULTURE DUTY 60HZ CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
Taurus 110 moves more water with more efficiency than other comparable industry leading pumps for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. By performing with less effort, there is less wear and tear—and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment. The Taurus 110 meets all the criteria for a superior pump: energy efficient, quiet and easy to maintain. Plus its rugged construction will stand up to the most demanding installation and conditions. Taurus 110 is performance and pressure tested to ensure exceptional operation and quality. Self-priming for a quick and easy start-up. 11/2” x 11/2” NPT port size (11/2” NPT union set included). One-year warranty. UL778 listed. Not certified for use on swimming pools.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Aquaculture-duty, totally-enclosed-fan-cooled, single-phase motor with corrosion-resistant aluminum construction and anodized finish
• Minimal energy consumption
• Cam and Ramp™ lid locks in place with a quarter-turn
• Thermal protection built into single-phase motors
• Upgraded mechanical seal for saltwater applications
• All wetted metal components are 316 stainless steel.
• Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design reduces hydraulic noise
• See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket
• Corrosion resistant, high-grade stainless steel motor shaft and parts
• IP55 rated, UL approved
• Easy-access field wiring compartment for quick, easy installation servicing