SUPERIOR STAINLESS STEEL, SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
This 3/4 HP stainless steel pump is designed for draining and utility applications, with the capability to pump water down to 13/8" in depth. The pump features improved flow rates, a superior stainless steel casing, suction strainer, impeller and shaft for greater corrosion resistance and longer service life. Debris and stones up to 3/4" are able to pass through the pump. The pump features a 11/4" discharge port for faster draining. Two discharge port adaptors are included.
Equipped with an automatic reset thermal protector to help prevent premature failure caused by overheating. If the internal motor temperature rises to unsafe levels, the switch will protect the motor by causing it to stop. When the motor has sufficiently cooled, the switch will reset automatically and restart the motor, allowing you to resume pumping.
The external float switch allows for optional automatic operation of the pump. It is easily installed by plugging directly into an outlet and connecting the pump cord to the opposite end of the switch. The pump is then automatically activated when the surrounding water raises the float switch to a 45° angle from the handle. Once the water level and float switch return to its original position, the pump is automatically turned off. One-year warranty.
Note: The motor for the PCD-1000-AQ is water cooled. Oil however is used to lubricate the mechanical seal, 30.5 ml of medicinal grade white oil.
- 115V, 60 Hz, single phase, permanent split capacitor motor
- Automatic thermal overload protection
- Clog-resistant cast stainless steel impeller
- Accommodates water temperatures ranging from 32°F to 130°F
- Equipped with 15-foot, 18/3 grounding-type power cord
- Convenient top-mounted handle
- Rubber feet to eliminate scratching
- Includes adaptors; 11/4" Female NPT Elbow, 11/4" Male NPT to 11/2" Female NPT