THIS WATER IS SOURCED FROM THE MT. SIMON AQUIFER.
ACCORDING TO THE USGS:
• Is mostly a beach deposit from a shallow Paleozoic Sea and over 500 million years old.
• The water has been carbon-dated by the U of MN to be more than 35,000 years old.
• Water of this age melted from mile-thick glaciers that covered most of MN at that time.
• This is the largest and deepest aquifer in MN that produces the oldest water.
• The aquifer is a large regional aquifer that covers thousands of square miles beneath parts of more than 5 states.
• In MN, the aquifer is as much as 1,500 feet deep and more than 250 feet thick.
SCHMIDT WATER IS SOME OF THE PUREST NATURALLY FILTERED WATER IN THE MIDWEST
Because of its purity, the water pumped from this well is not exposed to any chemicals, only an Iron Filter and UV light to remove any impurities. This ensures the purest chemical-free filtered water that can be purchased in the Twin Cities!
This is the same well water that was used to brew beer in the Schmidt Brewery—it’s delicious drinking water and works great for home brewing.