PR AQUA HEATHRO 8 LIVE FISH & SHRIMP PUMPS
The NEW Heathro 8 continues the PR Aqua tradition of industry leading live fish and shrimp pumps. Equipped with an inlet and outlet configuration of 203mm (8 in), the Heathro 8 can move fish up to 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs).
PR AQUA HEATHRO SERIES
To protect your investment during handling operations, you need a safe, gentle, fast way to transfer fish. Aquaculturists around the world use the Heathro Pump to move salmon, trout, char, tilapia, hybrid striped bass, mackerel, anchovy, yellowtail, shrimp, and other species.
The Heathro Pump makes it easier to move fish and shrimp efficiently and safely. The continuous pumping action keeps fish in the water at all times minimizing damage and increasing output. One operator can move over 10 tons per hour, reducing labor costs and eliminating the need to lift heavy nets and buckets.
PR AQUA HEATHRO SERIES PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
• Developed with advanced finite element analysis processes to increase efficiency and
ensure optimized, long-lasting, trouble-free service.
• Cart-mounted pump includes a stainless steel cart with large pneumatic tires.
• Industrial self-priming pump
• Fish can be transferred over long, horizontal distances.
• Cast aluminum, hand-polished, single vane impeller is balanced to ensure precision.
• Optional wireless remote control is available.
Models and Configurations
• Cart-mounted pumps: Both electric and gasoline powered models are available.
• Pumps are easily reduced to multiple inlet and outlet configurations:
• Heathro 8- 203 mm (8 in) and 254 mm (10 in) with optional camlock reducers
Heathro 8 Fish Pump Technical Specifications
Weight 730 kg (1,600 lbs)
Dimensions (LxWxH) 203 X 132 X 152 cm (80 X 52 X 60 in)
Inlet Size 203 mm (8 in) or 254 mm (10 in)
Outlet Size 203 mm (8 in) or 254 mm (10 in)
Min. Fish Size 0.05 g
Max. Fish & Shrimp Size 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs) (based on Salmonid) Greater than U-10 size
Max. Pump Output 1,892 lpm (500 gpm)—at max. elev.
5,678 lpm (1,500 gpm)—8 in
7,570 lpm (2,000 gpm)—10 in
Pump Speed 200–500 rpm
Max. Pump Head (TDH) 9 m (30 ft)
Max. Pump Suction 3 m (10 ft)
Max. Horizontal Transfer 2,000 m (6,562 ft)
Power Options 20 hp, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 Phase
22 hp Gasoline Motor