Introducing the New POINT FOUR™ LC3 CENTRAL WATER MONITOR/CONTROLLER
We know that access to immediate, reliable, accurate water quality information is critical in demanding Aquaculture applications, that's why the Point Four LC3 has been fully redesigned with connectivity in mind. Allowing facility managers and employees full access to system information securely from anywhere at any time - even on the go!
Displaying, notifying and reacting to sensor data is what the LC3 does best. Whether it’s triggering a low level water sensor alarm for an individual tank, cycling oxygen diffusers or sending an email/text message system alert warning to your smart phone; the Point Four LC3 is designed to keep your operations running smoothly & efficiently. Users can collect, manipulate, or control their data locally via the LC3’s clear and intuitive touch screen monitor or connect remotely using a smart device or PC to access the built-in web-server.
CENTRALIZED MONITORING AND CONTROL
A typical configuration for a monitoring and control system designed by Pentair features Point Four (PT4) equipment.
Starting tank side with the Point Four RIU3, readings for water quality parameters such as dissolved oxygen and temperature can be captured and displayed. Alarm or control levels can also be set for dosing oxygen or triggering a notification when levels are too low.
At larger facilities managing these operations at the tank level is not efficient. That is where the Point Four LC3 comes in. The same data and controls made tank side can be fed upstream to the PT4 LC3 (max 24 RIU3 units). Data flows in a continuous cycle from the RIU3 units, relay devices and PT4 LC3, creating a dynamic real-time monitoring system.
The PT4 LC3 provides the added benefit of sending notifications via text message or email alerting you of issues even when you are not on site. View and change values remotely using tools such as the built in web-server or VNC functionally!
• Remote access compatible with a wide range of devices [Android™ platform, iOS™ mobile digital device, OS X®, Linux and Windows® Operating Systems]
• Built-in web server allows control system access thru the internet via web browsers
• Automated data logging for all connected Point Four RIU3 controllers, control devices, and sensors
• Communication options via Web Server
• Auto dialer output
• Digital alarm output
• Send email and email to SMS functions (Short Message Service)
• FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
• Remote System Access via VNC (Virtual Network Computing)