INDUCTION GROW LIGHTS
ENERGY SAVING, FULL SPECTRUM LIGHTING IDEAL FOR AQUAPONICS
Introducing Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems' new line of induction grow lights. Induction lighting is an emerging technology that is replacing metal halide and high pressure sodium lighting in aquaponics. Induction lighting offers many benefits to crop production including a broad spectrum, greater canopy penetration and lower operating temperatures.
Key features include:
• Consumes up to 70% less Power than traditional HID lamps
• One lamp from vegetative thru flowering reduces plant stress
• PAR rated spectrums: 90% UV - 95% Carotenoid - 80% R/FR/IR
• 98% Specular Reflectance for Greater Canopy Penetration
• Low operating temperatures reduces cooling costs
• Longer lamp life, 100,000 hour lamps eliminate lamp replacement
• 10 year lamp and driver warranty
** Induction Grow lights are available in three models. A flowering enhancement accessory can be purchased separately or as part of a kit.