Introducing the NEW Commercial Carbon Filters
Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems Sweetwater® Commercial Carbon Filters are packages complete with gauges and valves. Factory assembled and water tested delivered ready for installation. Constructed with high quality components rated for both freshwater and saltwater applications. Choose between three sizes with max flow rates ranging from 30 to 125 GPM.
Carbon filters utilize beds of pure activated carbon to remove contaminants from water. Typical uses include influent and effluent treatment for the removal of chlorine, chloramine, organics and low molecular, volatile organics. Sizing is determined by flow, contaminant concentration and time between carbon exchanges. Gravel and activated carbon filter media is sold separately. Ships ground. One-year warranty.
• Fiberglass-reinforced plastic filter tank manufactured using an exclusive process that produces a lightweight seamless shell sealed with epoxy resin which is ideal for corrosive environments
• Freshwater and saltwater compatible components
• Powder coated 316 Stainless Steel frame plumbing support
• Plumbed with PVC Schedule 80 pipe for heavy duty applications
• Dual 4" stainless steel panel mounted differential pressure gauges (0–160 PSI) for monitoring inlet and outlet pressure
• Pentair Keystone Composeal Butterfly valves provide excellent corrosion resistance, bubble tight shutoff and convenient, simple operation during backwash