These Berkeley BPD Series Pumps feature lightweight, corrosion-resistant construction in a self-priming design. Constructed of fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic body with reinforced ribs, 300 stainless steel motor shaft, engineered polymer impeller, polypropylene diffuser, and 2” suction. Applications include drawing fresh or salt water from tanks, wells, lakes, and off of docks. One year warranty. Made in USA.
• Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic provides total corrosion resistance and high resistance to sandy water
• Composite impeller precision molded for perfect balance, performance and efficiency
• Normal wear parts are easily accessible for service or replacement without disturbing piping or mounting
• Dustproof cover protects electrical components from dust and insects
• Heavy-duty motors with stainless steel shafts designed for continuous operation
• Lightweight design makes these pumps more portable than conventional cast iron pumps
• Simple, easy-to-change voltage settings