Calitri Technology portable fish counters are light weight, compact, easy-to-use and maintain. The fish counter outlet can be placed directly in a pond, on a reception tank, and the fish counter can be used in conjunction with a fish pump and grader. Applications include pond-to-pond, tank-to-tank, and small fish farms. 90-220VAC/15VDC, 50/60 Hz. IP67 rated cable connectors for wet locations and harsh conditions. Display shows the counting value and sensor diagnostics. Maximum water flow is 12m³/hr. One-year warranty.
Maintenance is quick through Plug-n-Play technology in which the key replaceable components simply plug into the main module. All electronic parts are IP67 rated, and can be removed, cleaned, and easily replaced by the operator on site. IP67 rated connectors are molded on the cable to connect all electronic modules.
- •Compact, lightweight (40 lbs) for easy one-person maneuverability
- •Typical, but not limited to trout, salmon, bass and bream
- •Provides 97% counting accuracy
- •Plug-n-Play technology allows quick and easy on-site maintenance
- •Counting size from 1gr to 4.5kg
- •For freshwater and saltwater use
CLICK HERE for Calitri Fish Counter Replacement Parts