Request a quote
The YSI Pro20 dissolved oxygen meter is a rugged, user-friendly instrument for dissolved oxygen measurement. IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. Fast response times with the Polarographic or Galvanic dissolved oxygen sensors allow you to complete your sampling routine quickly. The long life of the Polarographic sensor saves time and money and reduces your overall cost. The Galvanic sensor enables you to start sampling immediately without a warm-up period. Meters measure 3.25” x 8.5” x 2.25” and weigh 1 lb. Use 2 C batteries (included). Three-year warranty on meters, two years on cables and one year on probes. Internal barometer for highest accuracy
• Large, easy-to-read, backlit display and keypad
• Calibrates within 3 seconds with the push of a button
• Stores 50 data sets
• Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
• View display with polarized sunglasses on
• 95% response in 8 seconds with standard membrane
• Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and German
• Rubber over mold case for durability
Galvanic vs Polarographic Sensors
Galvanic sensors do not require a warm-up period. They are ready for immediate use after being powered on.
Probes, cables and calibration solutions are sold separately.
3-YEAR METER WARRANTY
Polarographic sensors require warm up time before use. The shelf life for Polarographic sensors is theoretically longer than Galvanic sensors.