Request a quote
Designed specifically for aquaculture, the YSI Pro20 dissolved oxygen meter is a rugged, user-friendly instrument for dissolved oxygen measurement. IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even 1n the harshest field conditions. Choose a D.O. sensor that best meets your needs. Fast response times with Polarograph1c or Galvanic dissolved oxygen sensors allow you to complete your sampling routine quickly. Meters measure 3.25" x 8.5" x 2.25" and weigh 1 lb. Use 2 C batteries I included). Three-year warranty on meters. two years on cables and one year on probes. Internal barometer for highest accuracy.
• Large. easy-to-read, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
• Fast cal routine allows easy calibrations with the press of a button
• Stores 50 data sets
• Rugged, weighted probe assembly
• V i ew display with polarized sunglasses on and all lighting condition
• Fastest response 1n 8 seconds with standard membrane
• Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and German
• Rubber over mold case for durab1l1ty and grip
• Automatic barometric pressure and temperature compensation
• User replaceable sensors and cables
• Direct replacement for YSI Model 85
Galvanic vs Polarographic Sensors
Galvanic sensors do not require a warm-up period. They are ready for immediate use after being powered on.
Probes, cables and calibration solutions are sold separately.
3-YEAR METER WARRANTY
Polarographic sensors require warm up time before use. The shelf life for Polarographic sensors is theoretically longer than Galvanic sensors.