Request a quote
The Pro20 provides everything you need in a handheld dissolved oxygen meter. Ruggedness, simplicity and reliability are the cornerstones of the instrument's design. Available sensors are EPA approved for wastewater compliance reporting of BOD, CBOD, and DO.
Designed specifically for aquaculture, the YSI Pro20 dissolved oxygen meter is a rugged, user-friendly instrument for dissolved oxygen measurement. IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even 1n the harshest field conditions. Choose a D.O. sensor that best meets your needs. Fast response times with Polarograph1c or Galvanic dissolved oxygen sensors allow you to complete your sampling routine quickly. Meters measure 3.25" x 8.5" x 2.25" and weigh 1 lb. Use 2 C batteries I included). Three-year warranty on meters. two years on cables and one year on probes. Internal barometer for highest accuracy.
Note: Y60020 is a great replacement for the discontinued model 55 handheld. Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
• Large. easy-to-read, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
• Fast cal routine allows easy calibrations with the press of a button
• Stores 50 data sets
• Rugged, weighted probe assembly
• V i ew display with polarized sunglasses on and all lighting condition
• Fastest response 1n 8 seconds with standard membrane
• Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and German
• Rubber over mold case for durab1l1ty and grip
• Automatic barometric pressure and temperature compensation
• User replaceable sensors and cables
• Direct replacement for YSI Model 85
Galvanic vs Polarographic Sensors
Galvanic sensors do not require a warm-up period. They are ready for immediate use after being powered on.
Probes, cables and calibration solutions are sold separately.
3-YEAR METER WARRANTY
Polarographic sensors require warm up time before use. The shelf life for Polarographic sensors is theoretically longer than Galvanic sensors.