Request a quote
The Unifloat design features a pontoon made of molded polyethylene with a UV inhibitor. The shaft housing is nonmetallic, noncorroding and flanged for mounting to the aerator. It forms a guard around the 316 stainless steel hollow shaft and supports a field replaceable, water-lubricated bearing press-fitted into the housing's lower end. The propeller/diffuser can be replaced easily in the field. The premium quality TEFC motor is designed for tough environments and years of trouble-free operation.
Ideal for saltwater shrimp, freshwater prawn, tilapia, catfish, trout, salmon, lobster and eel. Each aerator arrives fully assembled, ready for attachment to the floatation assembly. Underwater power cable and mooring cable not included. Ships motor freight. One-year warranty. Made in USA.
• For fresh and saltwater application
• Adjustable from 25° to 45° for optimal mixing, oxygen dispersion and destratification
• Complete rapid pond destratification reduces energy consumption
• Low maintenance - only one moving part
• Water lubricated bearing – no risk of pond contamination
• Lightweight, portable, easy to install