Pentair Aquatic-Eco Systems RFS 60
The Radial Flow Settler (RFS) is used to remove particulates from effluent water. Effluent water enters the RFS Liquid Inlet, flows upward through the adjustable Standpipe Assembly, and back down through the Stilling Well. Solid particulates settle to the cone bottom for removal through a Solids Outlet. The filtered water flows upwards over a V-Notch Weir into the Launder, exiting though the Liquid Outlet.
• Greatly reduces solids loading in a system
• Passive piece of equipment and requires no additional energy to operate
• Requires routine cleaning only - no additional maintenance or servicing required
• Available in many sizes for various flow requirements
• Designed for containerized shipping anywhere in the world