Request a quote
The ProDSS Portable Digital Sampling System is designed for use in demanding field applications such as surface water, groundwater, and aquaculture. The rugged and reliable ProDSS allows for measurement of up to 17 parameters. The ProDSS features user-replaceable digital smart sensors that are automatically recognized by the instrument when connected. A backlit color display, large memory, convenient calibration procedures, rechargeable battery, and powerful PC data management program (KorDSS) make the ProDSS user friendly. The optional GPS function, wide range of sensors, and varying cable lengths allow for complete customization of the ProDSS. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors and a waterproof (IP-67), rubber over-molded case ensures durability to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. 3-year meter warranty; 2 year cable warranty (sensor warranties vary).
Note: Handheld, Probes/Sensors, Cables and Accessories sold seperately.
Includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (pre-installed), hand strap, USB cable for charging the ProDSS battery and for connection to a PC, AC charger, cable for connection to a USB memory stick, ProDSS quick start guide, USB software memory stick and digital manual.
Cables do not include an integrated temperature sensor. All cables include 4 universal sensor ports and a maintenance kit (3 port plugs, tube of Krytox® lubricant, brush for conductivity probe, syringe for depth sensor, and sensor installation/removal tool). A 1 lb. weight is included with all cables 10 meters and longer while 10, 20, and 30 meter cables include a cable management kit.
A conductivity/temperature probe must be installed in a ProDSS cable for accurate measurement of all parameters. All probes, including conductivity/temperature, must be ordered separately.
• Measures pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen (optical-based sensor), conductivity, turbidity, temperature, depth and more.
• Digital smart sensors are automatically recognized by the instrument and store calibration data
• User-replaceable cables and sensors
• KorDSS desktop software (included) and USB on-the-go connector assist with data management
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Color display and backlit keypad; menu-driven operation
• Long-life lithium-ion battery; ensures reliability and minimizes waste
• Optional GPS, used with KorDSS for Geolocation and visualization of data
• Optional depth sensor and up to 100-m cable lengths – great for profiling applications
• Large memory (>100,000 data sets) with extensive site list capabilities
• Multiple languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, and Chinese
• Military spec connectors, waterproof IP67 rating and rubber over-molded case