Request a quote
The World’s Best Color Enhancing Diet For Koi
Hikari Excel is a scientifically developed, color enhancing diet. An easily digestible food produced from a mixture of highly nutritious wheat-germ and pure cultured spirulina. After a month of daily feeding it can produce ideal coloration of your koi. Hikari Excel, simply the best!
• Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten
• Helps eliminate over-feeding
• Reduces water quality problems
• More Economical
• High in pure, cultured spirulina, a natural color enhancer
• Rich in vitamin E derived from select wheat-germ
• Promotes rapid color enhancement
• Helps develop extraordinarily glossy appearance and luster to the skin
• Great for use prior to showing koi
Contains Stabilized Vitamin C
• Supports immune system health
• Promotes a long, healthy life
• Premier Daily Diet
• Easily digested and assimilated
• Promotes balanced growth and full natural potential
Feed up to four times daily based on your water temperature and koi activity level. Warmer temperatures translate to more activity and the need for more food. Feed no more than you fish will consume within three to five minutes. Always remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action.
During period when your water temperature is consistently below 50℉
Please discontinue feeding your koi as their metabolism has been lowered beyond the point which they can effectively digest food. This is their hibernation period and no feeding is required until your water temperature is consistently above 50℉. One month prior to any competition for a body finishing technique - During the month prior to a competition, feed only Hikari Excel. After feeding the koi Hikari Excel for approximately one month, the Hi will become even and brilliant red coloring will be achieved. At the same time, the white coloring will be fine and soft, with the overall finish having a show-quality gloss and luster.