Request a quote
Commercial Vertical Polymer When operating space is restricted, our CVP (Vertical) Series SafeGUARD UV Systems provide the small footprint you need. CVP models feature single-end, top-loading quartz ware to minimize space required and maximize serviceability! Each model is extremely durable and features a corrosion-resistant remote power supply enclosure and UV vessel. All models are designed to deliver optimum UV performance by utilizing their UV lamp’s UV-C output to its maximum potential. CVP LPHO and Amalgam SafeGUARD UV Systems are watertight and designed for indoor/outdoor use. Each model is equipped with a flanged base for easy installation. UL Listed.
• Control Package included (optional PLC Package shown).
• Enhanced, state-of-the-art electronic ballast, sized precisely to the lamp’s power requirement, ensures optimal UV-C output and maximum “useful lamp life”
• Small footprint: vertical operation reduces required horizontal space • Schedule-80 Modified Polymer construction is stronger and can handle higher internal pressures than polypropylene and HDPE vessels*
• Single-End UV lamp and quartz sleeve access for easy servicing
• Watertight design protects all electrical hardware from water damage
• Highest-quality low-pressure high-output UV lamps offer 12,000 hours of continuous operation (80% efficient after 12,000 hours)**
• Choice of inlet/outlet port styles
• Over-Temp System Shutdown Sensor shuts down the lamp field to avoid damage when water temperature inside the vessel exceeds 120° F
• 6-foot power cord and 20-foot lamp cables
*Limited 3 Year Warranty
**90-day warranty on all lamps
Note: Fluence (UV Dose) calculated using UVT factors of 90%T and UV lamps at the end of their useful lamp life (12,000-hours).