Request a quote
Commercial L-Vessel Polymer
CLP Series SafeGUARD UV Systems offer efficient operation, ensuring proper hydraulic mixing inside the UV vessel. This optimizes UV light intensity distribution throughout the lamp field for reliable fluence (UV dose) delivery. CLP models feature Schedule-80 Modified Polymer construction**, ideally suited for corrosive and saltwater conditions. CLP vessels are extremely durable (models NSF-50 Certified/operating pressures up to 150 PSI) and deliver a cost savings of up to 50% when compared to more expensive and corrosion-prone 316 stainless steel.
CLP Series SafeGUARD UV Systems feature single-end UV lamp and Quartz Sleeve assembly, remote NEMA Type 12 thermoplastic power supply enclosure, and are available with Basic or optional PLC(shown) Control packages with either LPHO or Amalgam UV lamps (available in sizes to treat up to 5,000 GPM/18,925 LPM). UL listed.
• Enhanced, state-of-the-art electronic ballast, sized precisely to the lamp’s power requirement, ensures optimal UV-C output and maximum useful-lamp-life
• Schedule-80 Modified Polymer construction is stronger and can handle higher internal pressures than polypropylene and HDPE vessels*
• Single-end UV lamp and quartz sleeve access for easy servicing
• Watertight design protects all electrical hardware from water damage
• Highest-Quality Low-Pressure High-Output UV lamps offer 12,000 hours** of continuous operation (80% efficient after 12,000 hours)
• Choice of inlet/outlet port styles
• Power supply is 50/60 Hz capable
*Limited 3 Year Warranty
**90-day warranty on all lamps
Note: Fluence (UV Dose) calculated using UVT factors of 90%T and UV lamps at the end of their useful lamp life (12,000-hours).