The complete DNT System features:
- Fiberglass deep nutrient trough.
- 400-W metal halide lighting system.
- 20-gallon nutrient reservoir with cover.
- Submersible pump with timer.
- All fittings, hoses, clamps and 16 oz of fertilizer.
- Each tray holds 1.4 cubic feet of media.
- All UL-listed components.
Great for classrooms and hobbyists, the Deep Nutrient Trough (DNT) System is used for growing plants with large roots like tomatoes, peppers, beans, cucumbers, etc. The DNT Tray features two 10" wide troughs, 48" long and 5" deep. These heavy-duty trays are made of fiberglass with a smooth, black gel coat surface that will last for many years. The two-trough design allows the use of two types of media side by side, making this an ideal system for students and experimenters.
The stand is heavy-duty aluminum. The adjustable light stand allows the light to be raised as plants grow. The DNT System is easy to assemble and includes complete instructions. Ships motor freight. Made in USA.