Certified Repair Center
• We honor all YSI water quality meter factory warranties and perform nonwarranty repairs regardless of where you purchased your product. Our technicians service and repair a variety of YSI water quality meters, including conductivity meters, dissolved oxygen (D.O.) meters, ORP meters, pH meters, multiparameter meters and more*.
• No matter what your business—university, college or vocational school; utility or wastewater plant; winery; zoo or aquarium; koi care; lake & pond management; environmental, wildlife or conservation institution; hydroponics and aquaponics; aquaculture (fishery, shrimp farm); hotel or theme park—you can come to us for expert repairs at a reasonable price.
• We stock a full inventory of replacement parts right here in our warehouse, so our turnaround time is usually only 1–2 weeks. If you need your meter back faster, we can expedite your repair for a small fee.
• Estimates usually provided within 24 to 48 hours of product receipt, if requested.
• We provide certification of calibration and traceability. We test and calibrate instruments using standards that are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or derived from the values of natural physical constants.
• To get started, call our Repair Center to be assigned a Return Authorization Number. Supply a brief description of the problem you are having and any instructions you may have.
If you have any questions about a product warranty or have an item that needs repair, contact our Return representatives at 877-347-4783.
We cannot perform any repairs unless the document completed in full. After completion of the form, mail in your meter, probe, cleaning certificate and repair form to the Repair Center:
Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems, Inc.
Attn. Repair Center
2395 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703
For Tech Support call 877-347-4788 or 407-886-3939 or email PAES.general@Pentair.com
Any item(s) sent in for repair will be charged an evaluation fee up front, due at the time we issue the RA or payment must be sent in along with the item. If your item is under warranty and has been purchased within the past 90 calendar days, the evaluation fee will be waived. We will not process any repair evaluation without the fee being paid up front. The evaluation fee will be credited toward the repair fee if you elect to have the repairs done.
Any item sent in for a repair evaluation and left for more than 90 calendar days will be considered abandoned and become the property of PAES. We will make an attempt to contact you four times, once upon the initial evaluation, then at 30, 60 and 90 days.