300-micron sieve screen on 100% of surface area!
Made using the latest rotational molding technology, the Cetus sieve efficiently and effectively removes large amounts of mechanical waste from a pond. This bow screen pre-filter is suitable for any biological filter, including all pressurized filters. Drastically reduces excessive backwashing and maintenance due to heavy solids, and can be gravity- or pump-fed. Allows water levels within the pond to drop without causing the circulating pump to be starved of water. Also allows a skimmer or a bottom drain to accept vast amounts of waste without the need for excessive cleaning.
Dimensions: 32" L x 20.5" W x 38" H
Inlet: 4" (gravity); 1.5" (pump)
Outlet: 1.5" (gravity); 4" (pump)
The Cetus sieve features:
- Perfectly fit screen—no waste can bypass.
- Flexible boots easily connected to pipe work.
- Robust one-piece mould—no welded joints means no leaks!
- Maximum flowrate 18,000 liters per hour.
- Tri-slot 300 micron wedge wire screen in 316L stainless steel.