Highly recommended for the serious field professional, this kit includes most things a fish farmer needs to monitor water quality. The portable lab analyzes the 8 critical factors most commonly required by a fish farmer: dissolved oxygen, pH, temperature, salinity, nitrite, ammonia, hardness and alkalinity. Excellent for both fresh and saltwater analyses.
Designed with field analysis as a priority, the outfit is packaged in a durable, waterproof, Pelican® case that is foam-lined and holds the components in place. See part numbers for individual reagents.
Each kit includes:
- YSI550 Dissolved oxygen meter (Y550A12).
- Alkalinity test strips (H27448).
- Salinity refractometer (SR5).
- Hardness test strips (H27452).
- Waterproof pH tester (PW3).
- Pocket dial thermometer (TH4).
- Nitrite test kit (LM3352).
- Ammonia test kit (LM4795).
- Waterproof case (1500).
Pelican™ is a trademark of Pelican Products, Inc. and YSI is a registered trademark of YSI, Inc.